Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when my buddy was in Japan he told me they do exist, but are expensive. the picture below is fuzzy (borrowed from www.legend.ac), but could it be?

kinda looks like one of those Big Foot photos, might as well be they are just as rare.

With all these guys getting onepiece headlights I might have to ONE-UP allya

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Two things, what would be the advantage of having a projector JDM as oposed to having a JDM with HID in it?
Next is HOW CAN I GET THAT LIP?!:eek:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
HATE_ME_NOW said:
Two things, what would be the advantage of having a projector JDM as oposed to having a JDM with HID in it?
Next is HOW CAN I GET THAT LIP?!:eek:
advantage? not much, but don't they look sweet?

the lip...if prices are current at www.legend.ac then about 400 bucks and then figure out how to ship from Japan

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Can you see if it's possible to get some shipped out here in the states and if so how much would they be? I'm interested in them.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Legendary94GS said:

advantage? not much, but don't they look sweet?

:D yeah i guess so, just to say ha ha(nelson laugh from simpsons) i got some and u don't:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
DAMN TRITON WHAT DO U DO CARRY A LAPTOP, AND HAVE WEB BROWSING ON YOUR CELL PHONE? YOUR ABOUT TO HIT 700 POSTS:mad:

G

·
Hahaha, damn Triton!!! I thought that you were gonna slow down, but you just keep spitting 'em out. Oh yeah, and dude, I'm totally interested in those JDM one piece projector headlights. Could you try to find out how much they are going to cost, cause I may want a pair, price depending of course :p. I'm not gonna pay like $2k for just a set of headlights ;). Will they accept D2S bulbs?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SpeedDemon said:
Oh yeah, and dude, I'm totally interested in those JDM one piece projector headlights. Could you try to find out how much they are going to cost, cause I may want a pair, price depending of course :p. I'm not gonna pay like $2k for just a set of headlights ;). Will they accept D2S bulbs?
In all honesty, they would probably end up costing that much

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
DAMN TRITON WHAT DO U DO CARRY A LAPTOP, AND HAVE WEB BROWSING ON YOUR CELL PHONE? YOUR ABOUT TO HIT 700 POSTS:mad:
:D :D :D :D

I don't post as much as I use to. I actually did slow down, I've been busy working on my music but when I get a moment I just rape the forums. FutureX2001 has more than me :p .

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
HOLY CRAP FUTUREX GOT 800 AND TRITON U ALREADY PUT UP 40 DURING THE SPAN OF LAST NIGHT:eek:

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
OK, now don't flame me but you have to realize that the JDM cars are RHD and the light patterns are set for that. Put JDM lights in a USDM car and you have road illumination problems. I know they look real good, but when you compromise your road lighting................

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
OK, now don't flame me but you have to realize that the JDM cars are RHD and the light patterns are set for that. Put JDM lights in a USDM car and you have road illumination problems. I know they look real good, but when you compromise your road lighting................
but wouldn't lighting with our USDM have problems if someone drops the car? they would have to readjust the beams right?

G

·
HATE_ME_NOW said:
HOLY CRAP FUTUREX GOT 800 AND TRITON U ALREADY PUT UP 40 DURING THE SPAN OF LAST NIGHT:eek:
Hey I may still only have half as many as future, but I still think that close to 500 is quite a few posts ;).

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FutureX 2001 said:
Hmmm... You're making me look like a post whore Triton. Stop that :p

Projector One-Piece? Can we get better pics???

I am told there are two different versions, one where the projector is in the fog location and one where the projector is in the main headlight location...but still searching

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I highly doubt they do exist...The ones in the pic are custom installed and not like that already...You are right, there are 2 kinds that exist, one in high beam and one in low...One being my BMW X5 Projectors in my low beams.....
:D

Naw, they could exist though...You never know...Just seems like out of this car being in existence for 11 years we would have seen pics of a JDM Legend with them already....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts