Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am talking to a company who imports car parts, I am being their voice for them on the forum. I have arriving in a few weeks parts from a jdm Alpha touring sedan, I will post pics (WHOLE CAR CAN NOT BE SOLD DO NOT ASK!) this is a rare find, the navi and center console as well as the guage cluster is spoken for by urs truely. But this sedan has many other parts, verticle grill, very rare with gold H, side markers trunk lid with the honda window visors! and many more, if you are interested I can arrange for you to get a part if they have it, you will need to post on this thread of what you want, 1st come 1st serve, once you have dibs on an item a desposit will be required to make sure you will follow threw, I dont want to piss these ppl off by ppl not paying. if you have a request please let me know, here are some pictures, we are working on getting some of the interior if at all possible.

They also have a full set of tan leather front AND REAR!!! heated seats from a sedan

· Registered
3,484 Posts
shaylord, i've been talking to Jimmy a lot earlier today, and also this evening. He mentioned you and we talked a bit about this forum and such. hes a really good guy i will vouch for him. thanks to him, my entire jdm center console and nav is on the way!

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mines on that car in the pictures lol He is defnetly a good guy and a good hookup for the forum hopefully ppl realize this

· Registered
3,484 Posts
yea haha no kidding. oh well. i cleared a couple things up for him on some parts interchangability so he could sell the right parts to the right people. The coupe he parted out some stuff on for me... i wonder if it has the alpha touring gauges? i was going to get the power folding mirrors, but he didn't have the relay or switch :( so i had to skip out. but he was going to cut me a killer deal on some front fenders with sidemarkers and also a trunk lid. This guy is a deal maker for sure! i can't wait to save up some more cash and buy some more jdm parts! maybe some one piece headlights? :D

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It would be easier if I can just send him one list of everything for his partners in japan to get off the car instead of hearing from 20 different ppl and trying to keep track of it all and who wanted what and everything
as i am sure Shaar will agree this will work a lot better if we do it this way

· 3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,200 Posts
I take the window visor & front calipers(double piston). How much will they cost

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am making a list to send him a list and he will send me a list of the cost and i will PM you with that price

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Shaylord said:
It would be easier if I can just send him one list of everything for his partners in japan to get off the car instead of hearing from 20 different ppl and trying to keep track of it all and who wanted what and everything
as i am sure Shaar will agree this will work a lot better if we do it this way
i fully agree. the guy works hard. don't want to make him go crazy with 1000 phone calls! yea everyone will get their quotes and details a lot faster with just a single list or two. the windchill is below zero down there right now so he told me he'll have his guy pull my list of parts before the weekend and get them to me mid next week. fast oem jdm parts if you ask me!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.