Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Battleship U.S.S. Legend
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, i'm serious. Scuff on the driver mirror, not major cant even be seen in Don's pics. Not pictured here is the awesome switch don made (pictured switch is included as well). The switch it comes with is a regular USDM switch where the button is for the mirror motors instead of the heating element.

I've FINALLY gotten around to doing this modification and it's ready to sell. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go as far as I wanted to with modifying the USDM switch and JDM switch to make them 'one with eachother'...I wasn't able to get my hands on a switch plate, so I've done everything else for you...complete plug-n-play harness. All you have to do is plug in your couplers for your mirrors and your coupler for your switch and a few bullet connector connections that I have placed in the harness. No cutting, no splicing, no headaches!!

As usual, the pics are also links to the auction. Please read the auction description. If you still have questions, hit me up here on the thread or ask via ebay...either way is fine.

Thanks for looking!
The JDM window visors are in good condition, too lazy for pics right now. pics upon request.

Prices are firm, don't insult me by lowballing, these are hard to find parts.

Any takers?

·
Fut RIP
10,258 Posts
if you find any more window visor can you please let me know i been looking all over for them its soo hard to find
thats because they were only on the Legends from Japan try looking on ebay! also Dannymyboy should have a set for sale.

·
C.K. El Presidente
517 Posts
Yes, i'm serious. Scuff on the driver mirror, not major cant even be seen in Don's pics. Not pictured here is the awesome switch don made (pictured switch is included as well). The switch it comes with is a regular USDM switch where the button is for the mirror motors instead of the heating element.

DUDE I LOVE YOUR CAR HOMIE...... CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE...LOL NICE RIDE DUDE.....

The JDM window visors are in good condition, too lazy for pics right now. pics upon request.

Prices are firm, don't insult me by lowballing, these are hard to find parts.

Any takers?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts