Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if that wood trim covering the headunit down the the shift and the center console off of a jdm legend works on an american 94 coupe.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
akleg4life said:
Does anyone know if that wood trim covering the headunit down the the shift and the center console off of a jdm legend works on an american 94 coupe.
it should I don't see why not. Just make sure you get the one from a coupe that didn't have factory navigation. Those have a smaller radio opening, I think.

·
Registered
327 Posts
akleg4life said:
Are you sure you are not talking about the LS or GS coupes and sedans. I have a 92 coupe LS and it has the wood grain around the shifter and headunit. The ash tray and around the lighter are also the wood grain.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Guys,

I guess its a bit hard to explain without actual pictures so I will post some pics and show you guys what I am talking about.

·
Registered
327 Posts
here is a pic of a JDM wood grain. The ONLY difference is that it goes up to the seat warmer switches whereas our's stop right under the plastic (black plastic trim) which goes around the shifter.

Hope you understand now. I am going to the Junk yard on Saturday and if this is what you are talking about I will see if they have one there (I bought one last week for about $70.00USD, has a few dig's and missing lighter but compared to $500 at the dealer I would say that's a good price

Good Luck

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the pics. I actually already have the pieces and everything. Its pretty cool how the JDM arm console has a lighter in the back of it. I just wanted to know is it possible for it to work considering that the american woodgrain has a contour in it for the e-brake. If it should install with no problem let me know. The only reason I haven't tried yet is because I have the Multi-lock and that means paying this guy a $100 bucks to remove it for me to do the work. Thats the only reason I haven't attempted it.

Let me know. BTW: If your overseas whats up with the folding mirrors. Will it fit our coupes.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Eye Candy said:
here is a pic of a JDM wood grain. The ONLY difference is that it goes up to the seat warmer switches whereas our's stop right under the plastic (black plastic trim) which goes around the shifter.

Hope you understand now. I am going to the Junk yard on Saturday and if this is what you are talking about I will see if they have one there (I bought one last week for about $70.00USD, has a few dig's and missing lighter but compared to $500 at the dealer I would say that's a good price

Good Luck
if you find one, can you let me know? thanx.

-j

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts