Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this guy has been going for 20 days straight as of now, and has won about $622,000 :eek2:

I say we take bets on how long he will go.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
i heard bout it on conan o brien a few nights ago, and i happened to catch the show tonight.. that dude owns everyone else lol.. no contest

·
Registered
996 Posts
He's up to 1.5mil after 40 episodes, according to people that have been to next season's tapings. The dude must have photographic memory. I wonder if there will be a scandal like on Quiz Show where they feed answers to other contestants to help them beat him? :giggle:

·
Registered
446 Posts
I bet he's cheating somehow.

·
Registered
996 Posts
skate4volcom007 said:
I am definitely going to watch 2night. Gunna make the ladyfriend watch it with me! :p
Wow ... high class date. You gonna spring for some tap water as well?

:D

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
ScotcH said:
Wow ... high class date. You gonna spring for some tap water as well?

:D
i'm sure he'll provide some bottled water.. i mean cmon, jeopardy and bottled water are the perfect date :)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
4cruizn said:
I just tuned in for the first time yesterday. I'm lovin it! Go KEN! Way to represent Utah! Woohoo! :D
Yup, the guys from Utah, he's been splattered all over the Local News here-Ken Jennings (Software Engineer) so, yes he is a Geek, rich geek albeit. :D

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
i bet you they are kicking themselves for not putting a limit on how many shows you can be on in a row. But wait till uncle sam hits him, that almost 700k is not going to look so hefty.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Why would abc care???

1. its gonna make their ratings soar, cuz I know me and a bunch of other friends watched jeopardy for the first time at our houses.

2. If u give a millionaire $30k or a hobo $30k ur still giving away $30k. So that doesnt matter.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i bet they are hoping he wins, just like volcom said. ABC is loving this. ive seen threads like this pop up on all sorts of forums.

·
Registered
110 Posts
What does ABC have to do with this? Jeopordy is syndicated (Merv Griffin enterpises, if I remember correctly). In my area they are on one of the NBC channels and one of the CBS channels.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts