Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Jigga622's 92 L Sedan, and it is FOR SALE. He will post shortly with all of the details.

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
just wanted to say thanks again dave for taking the pics.

its a 92 "L" sedan, seattle silver. it has 140K miles on it and i have had it for 2 years (mostly highway miles from school and back). the only reason i'm selling is because i'm looking at a 6-speed. i'm asking $5400 firm. it also has a clean titile. i feel it's very reasonable for the things it has done to it. heres a list:

i got the car with 114K miles on it. since then i've had the 120K mile service (which is trans fluid, radiator flush, spark plugs, etc). Also speedo sensor, master break cyclinder, new driver side door regulator and fuel pump. All done by A&Hmotors. Just put on new brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors and new performance brake pads from raceconcepts. Car just passed inspection with flying colors. Transmission is strong and everything runs excellent. I also have all reciepts and documents. Oil changed every 2500 miles. I've also had this washed once a week at least, since i've had it.

The "L" model has power driver seat, memory seat, sunroof, leather, power everything, cruise control, wood accents, etc. I've added a spoiler, clear corners, clear bumpers, painted the side moldings, 7-spoke rims (tires are dunlops and have about 8K miles on them). Eclipse 5540 head unit, infinity 6x9's, clarion 6 1/2's, Kenwood tweeters and polk crossovers. Viper alarm with remote entry (2 key fobs). the windows are also tinted.

The only flaws are that there is a rip about an inch in the leather on the drivers seat and a small dent on the roof about half the size of a computer mouse.

Again the only reason i'm selling is because i'm looking at a couple 6-speeds. the car is in excellent condition and is definitly worth $5400. it has a very clean look to it. Everything is in mechanical working condition. I'm located in pa and i'm probably going to list it in the paper soon. if you have any questions post something or my email address is [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts