Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that he is in Australia. Do any of yall keep in touch with him? Have his email? Did he sell his legend? I want to thank him for legend.org

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
What did he buy? Your best bet is to find the "popular" forums for the car he bought, or even, try to find any Real-Time chats that they would have...like IRC etc..

I'm guessing since he was a Legend owner, he's gone down the Audi/Lexus/BMW path... I thought I had heard someone say AUDI before, but not sure...

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Jim Trinh is the Stinkin' MAN!
If it wasn't for him and me accidently stumbling on legend.org back at the end of 97, I would have never known about the potential of the Legend.

I can bet Jim is down in Aussieland driving some type of hooked up ride.

·
Registered
799 Posts
my sentiments exactly...after finding Legend.org my quest for a GS became more FURIOUS...although I have yet to find (get my hands on) the Elusive 6 Speed GS...but if they built it, I will come

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
He makes his way back home to San Francisco every so often. I know some of the old legend.org bay area members still get together with him when he comes back.

He is the man though. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.