Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, this is definately off-topic, but I am going to enroll in college soon, I had been doing some "freelance" computer tech work, technical repair, etc... However, not much, just enough to pay a few bills. When I got my Legend, (94GS), I had just started looking for a job, that was in February. Being just-out-of Highschool, I have no prior experience in the job field. Still, I strongly believe, I can be a great worker, I'm nice, I learn quick, and adapt.

Anyways, I have submitted about 15 applications by now, never any call backs, I know the experience is what is killing me. Anyone have any ideas on what I should do? I've applied mainly to retail stores, because I strongly dislike food places. I'm quite handy with computers, and will probably best be suited at that sort of job, in sales regarding to, or working with them, but i'm not being very picky besides the fast food thing.

I live in the San Gabriel Valley (Montebello. California), anyone know any stores that are hiring? I'm getting pretty desperate here, I need money :)

Most places automatically disqualify you if you have no previous job experience, or at least I've noticed.

College time approaching isn't helping either!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Rosemead is not too far, I think Nikki lives in L.A, I'm only about 20mins from Downtown L.A, and about 5 mins from East L.A...

Speaking of Autodynamic, they need to set their background to WHITE, they have it set to "default", on my computer, that's a dark color, so their images don't blend to the background like they intended... all they need to do is set it from default to white, and it would be okay!

enough of my rambling!, I also have a Resume now (sort of), can you take a look at it, tell me if I should change somethin'?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts