Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday some lady (fine A$$) was in the passenger seat of a Lex SC400 with her husband or boyfriend was coming out of a parking the same time I was and she made it a point to raise up out of her seat to peep out my load. I'm sure it was the car she was jocking, because I'm an ugly son of a gun. Kinda felt good, but made me wonder how would I feel if my girl did that. Oh well I said to myself, give props were props are due.

G

·
Man there's too many to go around.. gotta leave some for my other playaz...

I'm on the low low for now but once the Coupe gets mashed and the rims go swole... ATL it's on...

:D
Pimpin' Hittin' corners near you...

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i gave up my player card when I met my lady. I'm just a low level player now, so Thai still has the edge. Play on young brotha, play on. LOL:)

G

·
Ha ha... Well if GOD looks out for a brotha a little sweet Georgia peach back home might have me on lock in a min...:D

BTW, Cakedaddy your b-day is on 7-11 and mine is on 7-12 ha ha dat's cool...:D

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahhhh, July huh. good month.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
94legendsedan said:
hey cake daddy my bday is 7-11 too...damn coiencedane ain't it, both drive legends too
now don't go off and start comparing me your your daddy. LOL :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
Anything goes when it comes to h*3s, because pYmpin' ain't EZ!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.