Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was just wanting to ask some questions:

1. How many horses does a stock 91 Legend Coupe push?
2. How fast can a 91 Legend Coupe run a quarter mile?

These are just some random questions I thought I would ask. Give me a reply if ya know any of them. Thanks.

·
Registered
275 Posts
KNLNGUS said:
1991 Acura Legend Coupe 0-60 8.8 1/4 16.7
1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 0-60 7.9 1/4 16.1

stock=200hp

KNLNGUS
Wouldn't the L be a little bit quicker than the LS... since the L is a little lighter than the LS and because the L does not have TCS?

·
Registered
744 Posts
I would like to think so, however, even the times between the LS sedan and the L sedan are as follows

1991 Acura Legend Coupe 8.8 16.7
1991 Acura Legend Coupe LS 7.9 16.1
1991 Acura Legend Sedan 8.3 16.2
1991 Acura Legend Sedan LS 8.1 16.1

Anybody else feel that the L is quicker than the LS? And if so, why?

KNLNGUS

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
hey
i was wondering u sure about those stats? i heard the legend L sedan 91 does a 7.9 and its suprising that the sedan is faster than the coupe. NOT COMPLAINING i got a L sedan

·
Registered
744 Posts
It may name every car - but I surely don't see the 91 coupe LS or L, just the 91 coupe and it says 16.7. Hmmmm

KNLNGUS

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LiasLegend said:

Wouldn't the L be a little bit quicker than the LS... since the L is a little lighter than the LS and because the L does not have TCS?
TCS was only avaible in 93-95 LS coupes and 94-95 GS sedans. All other year and model did not have TCS.

·
Registered
275 Posts
WhiteLegend said:

TCS was only avaible in 93-95 LS coupes and 94-95 GS sedans. All other year and model did not have TCS.
My bad. The L is lighter than the LS so wouldn't it be faster since they both have the same engine?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Not sure about stats but I have a 1991 ls ran 15.9 completely stock with a exhaust manifold leak. I fixed it now I run 16.1 ***? I'm guessing it's due to more restraction what makes me wonder what doing away with the catalytic converter will do. I LOVE IOWA NO EMISSIONS TESTING:D

OH YEAH I JUST BOUGHT SOME OF THOSE $9.89 EACH NGK PLUGS THIS WEEKEND CORDOVA IS HAVING IHRA FINALS SO NO TEST AND TUNE BUT NEXT WEEKEND I'LL BE DOING RUNS OF BEFORE AND AFTER AND LET YA'LL KNOW WHAT $63.00 WORTH OF PLUGS CAN DO.

OKAY THIS IS MY EDIT. CAN'T SAY
W
T
F
?LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.