Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i was just wondering how to remove the rear deck on the g1 legend? if anyone knows how to do it please could u put instructions. thanks TiNy

·
Registered
114 Posts
i have the service manual for the legeng and under body this is what I have DOORS,POWER DOOR MIRROR,WINDSHIELD,SUNROOF,INTERIOR TRIM,SEATS,SEAT BELTS,REAR VIEW MIRROR,CENTER CONSOLE,CARPET,GUAGES,DASHBOARD,BUMPER,HOOD,TRUNK LID,FUEL FILLER/TRUNK OPENER,FRONTGRILL/REAR PANEL,EXTERIOR MOLDING FRAME REPAIR CHART,so these are all the titles that i have and body because i m not sure what you mean with the deck rear i you see something you need let me know and i will make a copy for yu and email it toyou

·
Registered
602 Posts
I don't think it is in the manual but I had to take it off when I was remounting my CD changer on the rear deck. You have to remove the back seat and I think there are some screws in the trunk. You also have to remove the brake light and you may have to remove the rear speakers to get it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.