799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

for my son

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
misleading ass titles man.

NOT NICE! :(

I bet your son's enjoying that Turbo'ed 911 though eh? :)

By the way, who made those rims man? The offset's WAY off. lol..

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Tell your son about the Group Buy on the doorsills....Then tell him to tell his friends. Is he in PWPCC? (Power Wheel Porsche Car Club) If so are they going to NOPI? because space is becoming limited so they need to hurry up and register. See if he is going to install a camber kit for that drop. tell him to upgrade to the Optima Yellow top. Is he concerned about weight reduction? what's his next mod? Whats his quarter mile times? tell him to stay away from Atezzas. Tell him there are clear bumpers on E-Bay or he can DIY. Tell him Navigation gets fuzzy in the kitchen area. Tell him Power Wheel Customs are out of cross drilled rotors but there are some on E-Bay.Tell Him to install his own alarm because shops DO duplicate transmitters. Tell him..........

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:
Tell your son about the Group Buy on the doorsills....Then tell him to tell his friends. Is he in PWPCC? (Power Wheel Porsche Car Club) If so are they going to NOPI? because space is becoming limited so they need to hurry up and register. See if he is going to install a camber kit for that drop. tell him to upgrade to the Optima Yellow top. Is he concerned about weight reduction? what's his next mod? Whats his quarter mile times? tell him to stay away from Atezzas. Tell him there are clear bumpers on E-Bay or he can DIY. Tell him Navigation gets fuzzy in the kitchen area. Tell him Power Wheel Customs are out of cross drilled rotors but there are some on E-Bay.Tell Him to install his own alarm because shops DO duplicate transmitters. Tell him..........
dude, you always crack me up.

ahahah

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:
Where's that rollin' on the floor smiley when i need it....

:D
bwahahaha

·
Registered
386 Posts
VROOOM VROOOM!!!!!!!!!

Whats the top speed on that thing? How fast has he driven it and does he let you get behind the wheel once in a while? I know he's pulling mad honies in that thing. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Triton3K said:
You damm sure got me there for a second. Jose and AcSwerver you two are too funny.:D :D :D
Yeah, we're thinking about taking our show on the road. We may hit the TL forums then maybe the Disfunctional School Bus Drivers Forums. Then who knows.....we might even go Broadway. I can see it now........ An old couple in the audience saying......"Them there Aco'wa or Acu'sa Boys or whatever they call themselves are sho' nuff funnae' aint thay?.....oh lawd hunnae' where's my Ex-laz?"

·
Registered
733 Posts
You mean they didn't have any Legends? Well at least it's not a Civic. And next time tell him to get a better pose.....My God Man It's A Porsche!......Not A Neon!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.