Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

I just bought my 1st Legend -

1991 LS 4dr - 54,000 miles - 1 owner ! Looks new.

I can see what you guys are talking about - these are very nice cars - way ahead of their time.

Got a little maintenance to do -

Tranny mount, Timing Belt, Brakes etc.

Oh well !

Thanks for the information - And I hope to be able to contribute a little to this forum.

Cheers!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

I just ordered a HELMS shop manual - its been a while since I've been so excited over a car !

Limey.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Disease for sure

Congratulation on your purchase. I just bought my first legend less than a month ago. I do something on it almost every day and will be looking for a 6-speed coupe when I'm done with this one. Planning to give it to my wife--She's loves legends too.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
LoL,

Welcome to the Legend Family. It's funny, I guess you really have to own a Legend to see what all the hype is about that we create on this forum. It is truly unlike most cars. When you're sitting in it, when you're driving it, when you're cruising, or when you're making it reach its' limits... you too will one day find yourself getting out of your car, and as you walk away, you look back to take one last look at your Legend and smile.. *sniff*... brb gotta check on my Legend!!!! =D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and I hope you get to enjoy your legend as much as we do. We are here to help you with anything so feel free to ask any questions or add any comments.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts