Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Thats great! HAHA!!

I watched that last night too..... Lewis has been long overdue for being called the greatest boxer of recent. Tyson had it coming to him from the first round. I have to hand it to him that he handled himself very well for an ex con. ***one behavoir star on the wall for Mikey***

"Yo, I'm crazy but I'm not that crazy" (Quote from Tyson infront of the Nevada Boxing Commision; In his girlie voice)LOL...

G

·
Man it was like Me fighting Lewis.... Tyson let Brooklyn NYC down...:(

But Lewis had the hight adv. and the reach tyson is just so *** short!

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I told people that Lewis was gonna take the win because he had too much of a reach advantage againts Tyson. All Lewis had to do was keep his arm out and jab with the other one and thats exactly what he was doing. Tyson couldnt get inside of Lewis for jack sh!t. He really let alot of people down because he was talking alot of sh!t. Wasnt it funny when Tyson wiped some blood off of Lewis face :D . I really thought he was gonna lose it and punch lewis in his face after the fight. But he did handle himself like a human being and really stood up to all the hits that Lewis gave him. He still gets props in my books, but people really gotta stop hating Lewis and give him the props he deserves.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
i'm upset i didn't bet money on that fight, i knew Tyson was going down. i said he'd go down in the 7th, he went down in the 8th. [email protected]$?? i should have bet $10,000 on that fight...i'd be lovin life right now (so would my car)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Triton3K said:
I told people that Lewis was gonna take the win because he had too much of a reach advantage againts Tyson. All Lewis had to do was keep his arm out and jab with the other one and thats exactly what he was doing. Tyson couldnt get inside of Lewis for jack sh!t. He really let alot of people down because he was talking alot of sh!t. Wasnt it funny when Tyson wiped some blood off of Lewis face :D . I really thought he was gonna lose it and punch lewis in his face after the fight. But he did handle himself like a human being and really stood up to all the hits that Lewis gave him. He still gets props in my books, but people really gotta stop hating Lewis and give him the props he deserves.
Yo, Tyson let a lot of people down. He seemed like he was disoriented or something........maybe it was all those punches that he took from Lewis! hahahaha He was really calm between rounds and didn't act up in the ring at all. Then I read that in the contract between him and Lewis there was a clause that if either did something stupid/unprofessional in the ring to cause the fight to be halted, that the perpertrator wuld have to pay the other $3 million.

And wiping sweat and blood off of Lewis's face was too funny. I thought he was gonna kiss him or something!

Ghost

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
my opinion why Lewis was going to take Tyson...Tyson owes dumb loot, he gets paid a lot more to lose than if he were to win. boxing is rigged and thats word.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts