Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
93 acura legend coupe / hay guy's i started breaking it down if you are a acura-legend .com member let me know .the plan is to sell 100 parts at $25.00 each (on any part i have in stock) this price is only for you guy's.rules:(1) be real , (2)tell a friend (3) paypal payments only [email protected] (4) you pay shipping (5) when driving a legend show love (6) type 2 parts will not be sold at this price (The seventh rule) i will sell nothing you cant use or doesnt work.thanx for your support ,jahlinx blessup / (if you would rather buy with ebay (user name jahlinx on ebay)prices will not apply as if you a acura -legend .com member not on ebay) please send all question to my email [email protected]

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
parts

ShaolinLegend said:
what are you trying to sale? :werd:
i'm trying to sell almost anything that could be shiped ,door handles,window glas, door locks,a set of calipers (1 piston) ,rear bumper bumper reinforcement f/b,bumper lights,trany 91 auto works,diff,sunroof ,oem amps ,air bags key switch,pass fender,and more i have parts i dont know the name of -what do you need

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
Ill take some OEM fogs for that price with all wiring and switches.

· Registered
2,249 Posts
POWER ANTENNA! GOD, TELL ME YOU HAVE A POWER ANTENNA ASSEMBLY!

I am tired of hearing that whine from mine and I would like to listen to 1010WINS AM (All news radio station in NYC on the AM frequency - which I cannot hear without an antenna.

Their very informative, up to the minute - "You give them 22 minutes, the'll give you the world." (their slogan)

· Registered
90 Posts
Parts

Do you have a Cd changer? I need the original Bose changer if you have it. Thanks

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Regniffet said:
POWER ANTENNA! GOD, TELL ME YOU HAVE A POWER ANTENNA ASSEMBLY!

I am tired of hearing that whine from mine and I would like to listen to 1010WINS AM (All news radio station in NYC on the AM frequency - which I cannot hear without an antenna.

Their very informative, up to the minute - "You give them 22 minutes, the'll give you the world." (their slogan)
can get one hit you bac tomorrow

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Puffy said:
ok jahlinx, if your trunk lid has no rust or physical defects not too concered about the paint. give me a quote on the shipping to 14261 and ill probably take it. also the motor and tranny mounts...
im keeping the motor and trany mounts thetrunk lid i have to check shipping cost

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.