Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi b/c I wasn't aware that there was a new Legend forum using vB. Anyways I will be surfing this board from now. Has anyone broken their crankshaft pulley before? The ring for the alt. belt on the pulley broke off while I was driving! I drove 20 miles home just on the battery and it was night, so I even had my lights on. I was afraid the car would stall while on the highway. All I heard was a clunk and the battery light lit up and the ABS light lit up a few mins. later. I think it broke off because I had too much tension on the belt :(

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
5spdLegend said:
Oh yea Dave can you please get the parental permission thing off my account. I accidently registered as being born after 1989 thinking that it said 1979. Thanks
Why does everyone keep on asking Dave C to correct things for them? He is not the owner/administrator of this site...Dave? Been telling people these are your forums? Just curious.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.