Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D :.Oh god, I love Acura. : :D :D

I just got a 92 Legend LL sedan (is that LS or just L series???) and I must say that this car hauls some serious @$$.
I've been browsing the net ever since I got it for body kits and have come out with only 1 that I like. ( You'd think that the internet would be more generous) Anyone have a clean body kit
company or a website that has a better looking kit than Kaminari?

Also, is there a way for me to make my orange factory corner lights clear w/out having to buy new ones? I'm talking about the ones on the headlight set and the ones on the bumper.

Lastly, I've chosen a reputable maker for a new exhaust system
(Remus all the way *kudos to Jim Trinh @ legends.org*) BUT I NEED A DECENT INTAKE!!!!!! OEM just will not do (I like to have my cake and eat it too.)

I know this is a lot to type and I'm going to contine typing blah blah blah if you read this answer my questions if you can ; ):D

·
Registered
327 Posts
You are in luck, there are a lot of companies that make SWEET looking kits for the sedan.
Check out the links below and you should find a pretty good idea of 4 more body kits.

http://www.importfan.com/subcatmfgp...60&1=375&2=1090
http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/acuraleg91.htm

I believe the "LL" in your sedan means that it is a "Sedan L" with the leather upgrade which equal's "Sedan LL"

As for the clear corners on your car you could remove the amber your self, but the cost on clear corners now is about $20.00 and about $40.00 with bumper and atleast you won't have to waste 4 or 5 hours doing it right and there is no chance of your cracking or damaging your original lense incase you choose to sell your car back. check www.autodynamic.com, www.procarparts.com or e-bay for deals.

Exhaust car be the remus like you said, but for use guys who like big 3 inch pipes out the back there is also the Greddy cat back system as well (just something to keep in mine) for about the same price.

Intakes you could go to www.procarparts.com or e-bay for the intake and it cost about $90.00 +shipping (only chrome pipe) or if you want "color" choice then you could go the Weapon-r pipe at www.weapon-r.com and they have about 5 colors and really good sounding pipes.

Good Luck, and enjoy your new car
Mark

AKA Legendmap

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Congrats!

You have purchased a great car indeed!

For the clear corners you're better off buying them, they don't cost that much, and it would be a lot of hassle to get the amber part out of the current ones.

The LL series is an "L" trim with Leather option I believe. It is used by some dealers, and insurance companies to properly put a value on the car.

The original trims as you may know for the Sedan are:

L
LS
GS (in 94-95 sedans)

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and I must say that you have chosen a very beautiful and unique car like everyone else here. As for mods, the clear corners and clear bumpers would be best if your ordered them from www.procarparts.com rather than trying to do it yourself. The price on them has come down quite a bit from when I purchased mines. The Remus exhaust is definately a good choice. There is also the Greddy exhaust but in order to fit on a sedan, you have to make a few modifications to the rear of the car where the piping comes out because the sedans are shaped alittle different than the coupe. As far as intake there are many out there like the Akimoto, Weapon-R, RM Racing, and you can also check out www.importtoys.com. Hope all goes well and if you have any questions, feel free to ask us here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts