Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YESTERDAY I GOT ANOTHER LEGEND FROM AN AUCTION. ITS A RED 93 LS COUPE AND THE ONLY THING I NEED IS TWO FRONT HEADLIGHTS AND HOOD. IF ANYONE HAVE THESE PARTS LAYING AROUND I WILL BE INTERESTED IN BUYING THEM FROM YOU THANKS.

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MAN THE CAR RUNS GREAT! I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN SOMEBODEYS CAR ON THE FORUM. IT USED TO HAVE PIAA FOGS, A SYSTEM AND THE HID LOOK ALIKE LIGHTS. AND THE GS WHEELS ARE SPOTLESS NOT A SCRATCH ON THEM.

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ITS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ITS CALLED COPART. I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN IT S IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE IT TOOK 7 HOURS FROM ROCHESTER,NY TO GET THERE.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Did you know there was going to be a Legend there or you just went to see what they had. Where in Long Island and how much is the car.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey LEGEND95GS, Im in DC myself. You think you could give me the details on this auction site. I looked Copart up, it looks to be in Waldorf, Maryland. Does that seem right? Thanks

·
Registered
744 Posts
Me and jose3030 are gonna make a road trip. LMAO.

Representatives:
Michael Bowling - Regional Manager

Ronald Moore - General Manager

Brian Boezi - Account Executive

Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Address:
11055 BILLINGSLEY ROAD
WALDORF, MD 20604
Phone: (301)870-7844
Fax: (301)870-7490

Mailing Address:
11055 BILLINGSLEY ROAD
WALDORF, MD 20604

More Information:
Auctions are held every Tuesday at 9:00 a.m.
(see the auction calendar for more information).
Auction is live. Preview is possible two hours prior to auction time.

Driving Directions:
From Baltimore, MD: Take Interstate 95 south to Interstate 895 south to Interstate 97 south to Route 3 south to Route 301 south to Waldorf, MD. Go through Waldorf on Route 301 south to a left on to Billingsley Road. Follow Billingsley Road 1/4 mile and Copart will be on the right hand side.

From Washington D.C.: Take Interstate 495 (Capital Beltway) to exit 7 (Branch Avenue or Route 5). Follow Route 5 south for 15 miles to Waldorf, MD. Go through Waldorf on Route 301 south to a left on to Billingsley Road Follow Billingsley Road 1/4 mile and Copart will be on the right hand side.

From Richmond, VA.: TAke Interstate 95 North to exit 104 (Route 207 North) Route 207 North turns into Route 301 North. Follow Route 301 North across The Potomac River bridge into Maryland. Follow Route 301 North to White Plains, MD. Turn right on to Billingsley Road. Follow Billingsley Road Road 1/4 mile and Copart will be on the right hand side.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:
damm thats a great deal. How much mileage does it have? I must go to one of these auctions and hopefully i'll find me a six speed. Were there alot of people there and what kind of title does it have?

·
C.K. El Presidente
517 Posts
hood for sale...

call me ......ask for losaun 201-837-7568

1 - 20 of 23 Posts