Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now i have a Sony ES Xplod deck and just brought a Sony Xplod CD Changer. I want it to fit in the stock slot in the trunk where the Alpine deck use to fit. (it looks like the cd changer is the right size) If the connection of a cd changer basically plug and play or should I take it and get it installed?

If all the connection are in the trunk i might be able to figure it out.. Also I have the Haynes manual if this helps.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
The Sony changer should just be plug and play. Just run the Black DIN cord from the back of your head unit to the trunk area. Make sure you're careful with that cord, they're expensive to replace. Also run the cord down the passenger side, away from any power wires you may be running. Hide the wire good, and run it over to the pocket where the factory changer goes, plug the Sony changer in, and you should be all set! Post again if you have any problems.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
yeah some audio guy toke me $120 to replace the cord because most people that need it have stolen the Changer so its ALOT of money but i got one for $25 off the internet. I have the box already cut out to fit a changer hold and everything in the bottom if you wana trade bc mine is not back there anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.