Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just upgraded from an 1988 Acura 2 dr 5 spd, to a 91 5 spd. Needs a bit of work before I can get her on the road, but she'll be on the road soon hopefully!! :)

How much you guys think I can get for my 88? It's got 190 000 KMS on it (NOT MILES). Body is in decent shape, I had her painted last year.

EDIT!: I just added pics of the G1, I haven't been able to take some of the G2 yet, but will get those out soon...

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my bad..

Lol, I know. Stupid thing was. I had taken my cam with me when i got the car delivered to the shop. Pulled it out to take some pics, and the damn battery was dead! I will get pics up as soon as i'm able to get some taken... was just excited i guess.. hehe.. :)

·
The Great White North
824 Posts
Which will you be bringing to the meet?
I want to see your G1... and may be interested if the price is right.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Meet.

I'll probably end up bringing the G1, I want to do a few things to the G2 before I put her on the road. I Guess i can hold off putting her on the road for an extra week or so... :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump!

*BuMp...

Just added some pics of the G1... still working on the G2 pics... :fro:

Needs a wash, but it's better then no pics for now.. :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beautiful! I love how the MR7s look on G1s. Looking forward to seeing it at the meet.

What colour is the interior?
Interior is two tone black/tan.

However I had taken my seats out to clean them, so currently they have my old g1's dark brown seats in them. The guy who had the car before me didn't really do much for the inside, i've actually had the whole carpet out to do a cleaning, probably needs one more go of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.