Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... sory for the absense - anyways, I just got my car dynoed on Sat to find out what it was putting down, and it did 194 at the wheels, with 178 (I cannot remember the exact number) ft. lbs torque... If anyone can host a picture for me, I'll scan the dyno sheet and then they can post it. I'll be doing a few more runs, but they'll be in another car... also - if anyone can host a video, I have a BADASS one of my car on the dyno - sounds like a Lamborghini - truly great. And, if anyone wants to know, I got my car to top out at 188mph on the dyno in 6th gear. I don't have a video of that, but I have the other videos of the inside, outside, and front of the car while it's being dynoed, if anyone wants to host those also

Thanks guys!

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
at a certain point the car doesnt make any more power but the speedo still goes. our engines dont go 188:) but the speedo does.

There was another 6spd that laid down 199hp and 180lbft on these boards.

i personally got 185WHP and 170 lbft from my auto 91

~Hybrid

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
~200HP @ the wheels. That's what.. 13% loss through the drive train?

Anyone ever get their G1 dynoed? Wonder which has more loss...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leon - I'll scan that sheet and send it to you... as for the video, I'll have to find a friend with a TV input on his computer so that I can get that in also... it was pretty funny, there was a guy there with a 2002 Honda S2000 with the following:

Mugen Exhaust (I believe, but if it wasn't, it was definitely JDM only)
Mugen carbon fiber air intake
Mugen vented hood
Spoon Rad Cap

he had more, but that's what I noticed... his car only had 3600 Miles on it!! But he put down a 196 at the wheels, and was quite pissed when my 8 year old (coming on 8 years at least!) Legend put down 194... hmmm... but then he continued to waste me on the interstate on the way home... ha! I can't wait to get my Starion on the dyno in a few weeks, it's too bad that it'll put down more torque and hp than the Legend...

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:

I know, and he said he got ~200WHP. So, that was 13% loss from 230HP after transfer to the wheels. I just wanted to see how much HP loss % wise the Generation 1 Legend has.
using a stock [email protected] flywheel a 15% driveline loss puts him @ 195hp. he got 194.

also, we dont know if he is stock or put the I/E on his 6 speed

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
also i think Dv8 got 185 on his dyno on an automatic Type2
& his is modded. but using the factory 230. that translates to a 20% loss w/ automatic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts