Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Seems like the cops are gonna give you a hard time.
:)

Hope not though... It looks pimp

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jose3030 said:
Seems like the cops are gonna give you a hard time.
:)

Hope not though... It looks pimp
It looks better in a bigger pic and in person, but since my interior is tan leather it makes the tint look lighter. Oh well. Right after I picked it up from the glass shop I stopped at a stoplight and low and behold a cop pulls up RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! He just glanced at me and kept on waitin for the light to turn. A few blocks later again I stop at a light and another cop pulls up next to me and does the same thing!!! All the way home I kept passing cops and seeing them at intersections. I think I saw about 6 cops total JUST on the way home!!! Not a single cop looked at me for more than half a second glance. Hopefully it stays that way.

When I drive around now I can pull up next to other cars and flip them off and all sorts of stuff and they can't see me!!! haha, i guess that's cool. Also now people can't see my system so hopefully that will deter some thieves. Anyway, I'll probably post some more picks later since that pic isn't too clear/big. I'm likin my windows. Thanks people!!! :)
---Bob---

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Triton3K said:
wow, it looks really dark but yet slick. How much did the job cost ya?
Yeah, I had it professionally done for $180. It still is illegal for them to put that dark on the door windows, but if you pay cash they'll do whatever you want, plus I kinda' know the guys. :D

Now All I need are new wheels/tires and some lowering and I'll be set!!!

---Bob---

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
looks smooth. I had a 90 coupe like that, white even and I had the 15% tint and boy was it dark at night. I really didn't get that much of a hastle from cops.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So far it hasnt' been THAT much of trouble. 13% over a light factory tint is pretty dang dark!!! But the best part so far is whenever I pull up next to a car full of girls they glance over and can't see inside my car. Then while they're lookin i roll down the window and give them the look (if they're hott), and so far it's worked everytime!!! I'm gettin numbers like crazy! As well as havin my car look pimper!

As soon as I get 18"s or 19"s and lower it, I'll have the Perfect Legend I want. Thanks guys for the support. LEGENDS RULE!!!
---Bob---

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
mista_bob said:
So far it hasnt' been THAT much of trouble. 13% over a light factory tint is pretty dang dark!!! But the best part so far is whenever I pull up next to a car full of girls they glance over and can't see inside my car. Then while they're lookin i roll down the window and give them the look (if they're hott), and so far it's worked everytime!!! I'm gettin numbers like crazy! As well as havin my car look pimper!

As soon as I get 18"s or 19"s and lower it, I'll have the Perfect Legend I want. Thanks guys for the support. LEGENDS RULE!!!
---Bob---
19's on a G1.. Not advisable.
Get 18s and be the talk of the town. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jose3030 said:

19's on a G1.. Not advisable.
Get 18s and be the talk of the town. :)
Does anyone have some pics of some tight Gen1's with 18's??? I saw a '90 Legend just like mine with 20's on it and lowered and it was pimp. I dunno, I guess we'll see. :confused:
---Bob---

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.