Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up a 94 acura legend ls 6-speed coupe. it black with tan leather, 140K miles. i'm going next week to have everything looked at and inspected. oil change, trans fluid, radiator, differential, plugs (ngk? or denso?). am i missing anything? also i just ordered my rotors. i want to get a greddy and lower it but i need to know where i can get this stuff at. thanks

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Am I missing anything ???
YES ! Post a pic of your car and place it in this forum, where we all can see your DREAM CAR

Mike / Cologne

·
Registered
368 Posts
jigga how much did u pay for the car? and is it in bad, decent, good, or excellent shape?

im curently looking at one for 4g with 153k on it... let me know

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wait a second....!

They made GS 6-speed SEDANS? Ohh..........! I realllllllly need to find me one with nice low miles (under 100k). Anyone who spots one, let me know!

Congrats on your purchase! You will love the Legend.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Re: Wait a second....!

Sh0ck3d said:
They made GS 6-speed SEDANS? Ohh..........! I realllllllly need to find me one with nice low miles (under 100k). Anyone who spots one, let me know!

Congrats on your purchase! You will love the Legend.
You didn't know? :eek:
They are hard to find. When I was Legend hunting I only found 3 GSs overall and only one was a 6 speed. It was in really horrible condition. The idiot that owned it had no idea what kind of car he had. :(

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pics will come soon once i learn how to drive stick and meet up with dmenn. i think i'm painting it red because that's the original color i was looking for. i paid $8K. it has 140K miles on it. i figure i doing every **** thing possible to this car so i don't mind putting in a new engine or trans if it goes. just make sure you have the money to do it just in case, hurlysurf. thanks guys

G

·
Wow I remember when you were looking for the 6-Speed on the Legend.org board back in 2001...

Good for you man... I have Milano Red and I want to paint mine

this color:

You can see how it's sort of silverish w/ a hint of gold... Is this the Cashmere color... Wow I love that shade w/ the Tan Leather interior..:eek: :D

·
Registered
799 Posts
GS six speed line forms behind me (Graeme and Wally jumped in front)

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah that cashmere color is phat, but my old 92 sedan was seattle silver (kind of the same). i want a red one so i might take it to my friends dad, who does paint and body work. i need the color code i think though? thanks again and it has been a long wait for this car, but it has paid off, i'm actually learning how to drive this thing pretty quick.

G

·
Oh my god, how could you ever paint a Milano Red 6-speed Coupe a different color?!?!?! Do you realize that the car is worth more when it is Milano Red cause technically that is the most desired color for a 6-speed coupe and also the most rare. Then you can add on top of that that there is nothing that looks better than a Milano Red coupe with a great paint job. My advice to you if you are unhappy with your current paint would be to just repaint it and then make sure that you get the lower skirts when you do it. You'll be happy with that fo' sure, plus its way easier than changing the color :cool:.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Thats a nice car that Acura of Bellvue has... Too bad its at a dealer or you might have got a decent price! Even Kelly Blue Book on that car is $15k+ !!! I tried talking down a Legend coupe and it went from $14,995 to $14,000 at the lowest and it had 110k miles and it was an auto 4 speed LS!

Anyway, I guess I will be looking for a LONG time. I plan on driving this Legend into the ground (300k+ hopefully) unless something serious goes wrong. My front and back bumpers are slightly dented, but other than that (which will be kitted anyway) I am in good shape. Only 90k miles for now... :)

Sorry Im sooooo off topic... Did they EVER make Milano red sedans? I have never seen one...

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
jigga622 said:
just picked up a 94 acura legend ls 6-speed coupe. it black with tan leather, 140K miles. i'm going next week to have everything looked at and inspected. oil change, trans fluid, radiator, differential, plugs (ngk? or denso?). am i missing anything? also i just ordered my rotors. i want to get a greddy and lower it but i need to know where i can get this stuff at. thanks
SORRY BRO, I'm gonna have to HATE on YA!!!!!! ;) Congrats

·
Registered
71 Posts
:D got mine for $8995 w/ 110k miles. guy thought it was a base model 5-speed. sherwood green w/ tan.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.