Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys last nite me and my friend installed clear corners and bumpers on my 94 L sedan.

the corners came out fine except i left the stock bulbs in there (new 1's were amber) because i wanted them to look white..............but they came out yellow!!! it looks like a light gold color when they are on............and they are right next to the stock headlights which look pretty white!!! what kind of bulbs should i get for them??? i want a hyperwhite look which will match my headlights.....................my headlights are stock though and they look really white. and where can i get the bulbs??
also for my headlights i dont know if i should get new bulbs, what kind should i get and where can i get them?? i want a look that is really white with a slight blue tint in it? what about the ones on ebay they look pretty good? also i want my headlights and corners to match.................

ok now to the bumpers which caused some probs...............first of all we got the left side bumper installed..........but the screw under the bumper light will not tighten back again...........its just hanging there loose and no matter how much you turn it, it just doesnt tighten..................i tried removing the bumper light several times to try to get it aligned properly and get the screw in but i cant...................help??

ok and the right side bumper light .............well this one we could not get out because the screw under it is so rusted !!!! we tried everything possible using a screwdriver but the screw is so rusted it will not come out...............i was gonna pull the light out by forcing it with the screw in place..........it came about halfway out then i stopped because it didnt wanna messa anything up (maybe the housing where top of the screw goes?) .............does anybody have any idea how i can get this out???

please help! i have gold corner lights and ONE clear bumper light which is not secured..............and one stock amber bumper light.............lol:):confused:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Is it the plastic of the corners themselves that makes it look yellow or is it the bulb when the lights are on? If it's the bulb, switch to some hyper whites which may go more from yellow to a blueish tint. this would match the stock headlights much better.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm using Piaa Superwhites in my corners and they don't match my SuperPlasma headlight bulbs. However, they did match the Superwhite headlight bulbs that I had.

As for getting that other light out? I'm of no help there. Mine came in and out pretty easily.

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanks alot guys:) anyway i just got home from my mechanics and he just yanked the light out which broke the screw............same thing i was gonna do but was scared to coz i didnt wanna mess up anything............anyway it worked i got em both installed now.

these are the clear corners and bumpers off of procarparts..........anyway i herd all clear corners and bumpers for the legend are made by APC..........so they should all make the same color/light with the stock bulb right............

anyway for the color of the lights:
in daytime you can barely see the corner light flash! it doesnt look very visible at all...........and at nite it looks a very light goldish color................should i upgrade my headlight bulbs, corner light bulbs, and bumper light bulbs all together with the same brand hyperwhite/superwhite bulbs to make them match?
what company makes all 3 that fit my car and look the best? and where can i get them?

i also want to do the fast blinking + bumper fog conversion..........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts