Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... despite it sitting above your roofline real obvious ... it sure quiets down the wind noise when that sunroof opens ... It's a great alleviator for just opening it up a bit and alleviating your car from hot air and I can leave it open a bit and not feel paranoid people want to grab something in my car...

... definitely something one should buy, especially since our cars come with no tilt feature ... :D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Ya, I like the styling it gives also...I mean, a G2 looks good without it also but I favor it...Cruising with the sunroof open at night is so fun to me, has a big city feeling to it...

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Just make sure that at least every 6 months to a year you remove it and inspect the paint under the sunroof visor. You might want to wax it was well every so often. If you leave it too long, it will start to damage the paint.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Now you have to remember to dry the underside of it after a car wash other wise you will think you sprung a leak on a sunny day (???) excuse me I'm having a blond moment. Anyway nothing worst than to have water drop on one of the lenses of your sunglasses :cool: freaked me out one day, I didn't know what was going on:eek: :D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FutureX 2001 said:
I like what it does, but I don't like the way it looks on our cars.
I know what you mean, when you look at it from the side. It's too obvious. It would be nice if there was some JDM product that was a bit slimmer and not so high up, like I saw a JDM Window Sill Visor for a Prelude and it was a lot less distance between the window and the visor versus other after-market Window Sill Visors. But, I think overall the front view, especially the way I saw it yesterday off of the Cingular Wireless store window, it looked tight!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
G Rahn said:
Yes, they are the TL wheels- Thanks to Jeff (legendary94GS). He's got more and he'll hook you up cheap!

It's still the factory look and I think they look a lot better on Legends than the cars they were designed for.

The tires are 225/50/16 Pirelli 7000SS.
Oh, those are the 16s from the standard TL. I was thinking they all had 17s on the TL, maybe that's just for the TL-S. Ya think Jeff can hook me up with a set of CL-S Rims (17x7)?

I agree, those rims look like crap on the TL. That design reminds me of the 97 Integra LS/GS/GS-R models...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.