Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not to upstage 4cruzin's thread but it is true, your's truly just hit 300,000 miles. I hit it on the way from the Acura dealership to pick up Honda Specific coolant for the upcoming flush.

I hit 300,000 on the original engine, hg, and transmission this evening, and the freaky thing is, a 94/95 Legend GS drove past me (really rare in this area) at the very same time!!! :eek:

Here are some pics of my 300,010 miles b/c I didnt have a camera on me at the time. They are fuzzy because of the reflection from the plexiglass on the tach. Here are some other pics of a car on it's 300,010'th mile.

· Registered
9,369 Posts
Excelent job!

This just shows that proper maintance can pay off! I say this because you were on the way from the Honda dealer with OEM coolant.

Now we just need to get that Chicago Taxi on our forum. The one with 400k on the ODO and origional everything!

Later!
Lee

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
isnt there an nsx in europe with over 1 million miles?

· Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Russell!!! I called you this weekend the minute I tripped 300,000 but my phone kept echoeing my voice to me. Give me a call if you wanna work on your car some or if you want to hang out.

Thanks guys for the props. I had a little scare yesterday when it overheated. I thought it was my thermostat, but it was a combo of blown fan fuse, low on coolant, and the main culprit...air in the coolant system.

SUB

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Congrats.

Only 85k here. :2cool: :p :giggle: :)
whaaaat????a '91 :eek: dude, do you drive?

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
twofortyseven'nstillpurrslikeacat

· Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nc

thanks and congrats to all of the other high mileage roadwarriors out there. I am acutally putting the new engine in today. Hey Noudles, we should all get together some time in the beginning of the year in North Carolina.

· Registered
2,843 Posts
SUBURBANLEGEND said:
thanks and congrats to all of the other high mileage roadwarriors out there. I am acutally putting the new engine in today. Hey Noudles, we should all get together some time in the beginning of the year in North Carolina.
Wow that was pretty quick. Glad to hear you'll be back on the road real soon. We should definitely do a NC meet one of these days.

· Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
be back soon

I gotta type II by surprise but I have to get some valve cover gaskets. Might need some advice from you (Kenso) and Russell (Acts238) soon. This install threw us for a loop with the type II arriving instead of a type I.

I also got a type two tranny with it, will it work?
SUB

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.