Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After owning my legend for ALMOST 7 YEARS! I've noticed something. Something very hard to overlook. Damn there's a lot of modded legends out there. You guys on the forums are makin me sooooo proud! *sniff*

i remember back in da day when doing things like putting a body kit on your legend was an obsene act of disrespect to your legend. Now there are kitted legends with shaved everything. I'm so impressed. But also threatened, (you guys calm down, i dont wanna spend more money tryin to keep up with the mods). =)

And as for racing, well shiet.., i remember when Kenny g. was one of the only guys with nitrous. and the day when me n DV8, used to battle for times but now, i see superchargers, port n polishing, built trannys, but more of it than before.

I think forums like this one and the old one. have played an enormous part of keeping Legends alive and continuing on. Its peeps like us all on the forums across the US n the world that aren't just keeping our cars...."legends" but also an ongoing Saga.......(if dat makes sense) haha.... i think after 7 years, i might as well keep my car forever. =)

zol

·
Registered
575 Posts
Zol, I agree. Everything I've done to my Legend has practically been because of this forum. When I first bought my Legend I said I was going to leave it alone. Then I find the Legend Forums and bam I got a modded out Legend. I would've never thought that would happen. And now I'm setting up a groupbuy for everyone to get a new leather interior kit. It amazes me. You've definetly have got the years on me so I have much respect for you and your Legend. Its been about 2 years for me now.

Zol, BTW, I hope my email got to you ok regarding the groupbuy updates. I'll keep you posted and you do the same. Thanks bud.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Well said Zol,, If I hadn't found this forums, I don't think i would've even tried to mod my Legend at all except for stereo system. I actually found the forums a few days before I picked my Legend up. I was just so excited to find a place like that and the car that gave me the mod fever was Darrens (Acuralegend.com) coupe, his car was so clean and close to stock but on the inside it was just something else.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I actually came and looked for the new legend forum since everyone moved from ha.net. I needed to find out from current owners what kind of mods where available for the legend so I could start modding mine. Since I was getting rid of my TL I needed a new project. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts