Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an easy job!

I had such a missunderstanding over master cylinders in that I thought pressure itself (from the booster) w/o the rod drove the inner workings of the master cylinder. Obviously I was surprised. I also thought there would be more than 11lb ft of torque on the nuts. PLUS I didn't know that you had to bench bleed before installation. Anyways.

fyi, if anyone needs a master cylinder 91-95 give an email, Napa box with Nissin master cylinder, new bowl and lid, do not want your core and will not charge tax $45.00

I also have 4 monroe rear struts, 2 radiator fan motors, 1 right outer tie rod, 2 clutch master cylinders, 2 water pumps all boxed for our G2s.

KNLNGUS

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now, let me know if you feel this is too much - but I say $25 a piece not including shipping.

KNLNGUS

PS. partsamerica has this....

MONROE 81259 $63.99
[Strut] Rr.; MONROE GAS CHARGED STRUT

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tie Rod & Water Pump

Are these parts OEM and brand new? When you say right outer tie rod, is that the Passenger side? Also, what does the tie rod assembly include? Reason I ask is because I was told that my tie rod has a little play in it and should be replaced. But does that mean I replace the rod or the Joint that has play in it, or does it come together. In any case, how much do you want for it, along with the water pump(if new)?

Thanks alot,

Gil.

email me -> [email protected]

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 1 Right side outer tie rod is for the passenger side.

The tie rod is new and a Beck / Arnley $31.00 and I only have 1 left.

Car parts and parts america....

BECK/ARNLEY 101-4322 $62.99
[TIE ROD END] Right Outer

Acura of Augusta

OE [TIE ROD END] Right Outer $53.91

The Water Pump is also a Beck / Arnley and is new $85.25 and I have 3 left.

BECK/ARNLEY 131-2163 OR 131-2160 $178.99
[WATER PUMP] (Incl. Coupe); (Incl. GS, Sedan)

OE [WATER PUMP] (Incl. Coupe); (Incl. GS, Sedan) $143.00

OE parts are Acura of Augusta GA prices, both Augusta and I will charge exact shipping, however I won't charge tax.

Sincerely,
William Baca

PS. Augusta doesn't have the tie rod in stock oh and to answer your question... you definitely would be replacing the tie rod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts