Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of y'all know I sold the Legend a while back and bought an F250. I've been modding away and I'd thought I'd catch y'all up to speed.

Here's what I started with...

And her she is after the lastest mod, 6" lift on 16 X 10's wrapped in 35's...

And here are 2 of my dad's cars...

· Registered
1,114 Posts
nice looking truck, still bummed you didn;t get the diesel, but it looks great....and the porsche....:drool:

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx guys, lets see if I can remember all your ?'s.

91LSman,
Nope no mod, straight stock and still can't keep it from smoking the tire w/o trac. control. But my broker has his supercharged and now hes pulling that out and installing a $40k motor with 1200+hp... Waste of $$$$ but if you've got it what the F?

BadIntentions,
I know, I wish I would have got the diesel but I could swing it with the divorce and all, next time...

Scbrindly (sp?),
Its a 99, he has 3 more porsche stacked in the garage but they where covered (928, 993 Turbo, "56" Speedster widebody). He's nuts what can I say. I've had 3 944 and 1 928... TOTALED them all.

For the rest of y'all,

THANX FOR THE COMPS!!!

· I like shiny
14,445 Posts
Paradise said:
91LSman,
Nope no mod, straight stock and still can't keep it from smoking the tire w/o trac. control. But my broker has his supercharged and now hes pulling that out and installing a $40k motor with 1200+hp... Waste of $$$$ but if you've got it what the F?
Yeah, Vettes are fun to drive. Dad just had headers, etc. installed on his 98 Vette. Sounds like a monster. LOL

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
Sweet pics man! The truck looks cool, but i think i'd like it better with chrome wheels. sounds like you and your dad have had an amazing collection of Porsches...I'm so jealous.

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SuperCoupe93 said:
Sweet pics man! The truck looks cool, but i think i'd like it better with chrome wheels. sounds like you and your dad have had an amazing collection of Porsches...I'm so jealous.
I no longer have a
Porsche... I kept wrecking them $$$$$$$$, but hes doing a good job of kipping them in the family. I just have this truck now.

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gas SUCKS, whengas was @ $3 per gal. I would put in little more than $100 and get 400 miles out if it... Something like 12-14mpg :mad:

As for the grill, I think I might get a billet grill to go in between the runners and powder coat it black??? How knows...

Thanx for the comps, keep in touch y'all and make sure to let me know about any FL meets... just so I can TOWER over y'all :2cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.