Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was stopped at a stop light when this camaro pulled up. He was stock. The light turned green and he took off fast, so I thought well I will get him at the next light. So we get up to the next light and just before we make a stop, the light turns green, I shift into 3 (S mode) from Drive and nailed it. He couldnt keep up. I happened to look at the speedometer and I was at 80MPH in no time. So then I slow down to a normal speed and this guy starts riding my ass. I guess some just can't stand being beat.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
tiger153 said:
I was stopped at a stop light when this camaro pulled up. He was stock. The light turned green and he took off fast, so I thought well I will get him at the next light. So we get up to the next light and just before we make a stop, the light turns green, I shift into 3 (S mode) from Drive and nailed it. He couldnt keep up. I happened to look at the speedometer and I was at 80MPH in no time. So then I slow down to a normal speed and this guy starts riding my ass. I guess some just can't stand being beat.
yeah, I like to hear about these camaro's getting spanked. Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
CakeDaddy said:
:confused:

huh!!!!!!!!!!!!
This section of the forum is for off-topic topics, and racing stories. Racing stories clog up different sections of the forum too much.

·
Registered
109 Posts
tiger153 said:
All I gotta say is you prolly caught him off guard the second time when you gunned it cuz there is no way a G1 auto legend can beat a newer V6 camaro, they have 200hp and do a 1/4 mile in mid 15s. dont mean to burst your bubble but Im just trying to be realistic :)

and for Cakedaddy
lemme know if you wanna run my camaro, I'll give you a 2 car headstart, lets see if you can tell everyone bout smokin me :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts