Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey You Guys,

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate this forum! Let me explain.....
I visit this site nearly everyday to see what new topic is posted. The funny thing about it is that I don't even have a Legend! Well....not anymore, I had an 87 Sedan but I had to part ways with it:( I fell in luv with w/that car. It literally took me up and down the U.S. travelling from school to internships. Despite my loss, the Legend remains my favorite, excuse me, FAVORITE car in the World! I still want to be connected to the car and to people who hold the same passion about Legends as I do. My girl doesn't understand why I luv these cars so much. She calls me a Legend Stalker b/c I am always pointing one out on the road to her, telling her what year it is, whether its a manual, auto, etc!!
I can't dispute this fact, but I can speak with people on this forum who understand my sickness.

So even though I may not post too often, I am definitely checking in and checking everyone's stories.

By the way, keep your fingers crossed for me. I should be coming across a Black, 90LS Sedan 5-Speed! for cheap:) And if/when that happens, you'll definitely be hearing more from what would be the happiest dude in the world.

Take care all and keep the Legend going!!:D

·
Registered
583 Posts
ok, so your the guy been following me around with the drool on your chin....

:D

Just kidding, glad your lurking and good luck on your buy. Lots of G1s on Ebay for reasonable.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Yup

Legends never disappoint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts