Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Legend Enthusiast
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asked on the other thread how ar my subwoofer box measurements. I don't remember them because the box is so multidimensional. Maybe some pictures help to get the clue of the box dimensions.

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is an incredible box, nice job!

Something to keep in mind for the future, try and place the subs as close together as possible. I know it doesn't look as nice, but you get a hefty gain in loudness for free :)

·
Legend Enthusiast
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
smokInteg said:
That is an incredible box, nice job!

Something to keep in mind for the future, try and place the subs as close together as possible. I know it doesn't look as nice, but you get a hefty gain in loudness for free :)
There is actually fridge between the subwoofers. The box is divided 3 different parts and the middle one is isolated and equipped with peltier elements. Here are some pictures of the fridge unit.

·
Legend Enthusiast
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cole Austin said:
wow thats an awesome box, what are you running in it?
In box there is 2 pc of Velocity 10" elements. I measured once the sound levels and get 130dB of pressure. I bet I can get more if adjusted correctly but I prefer sound quality more than pressure.

·
D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,203 Posts
Wow i really like the setup, man! I really like you car! Keep the pictures coming...

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
Sput said:
There is actually fridge between the subwoofers. The box is divided 3 different parts and the middle one is isolated and equipped with peltier elements. Here are some pictures of the fridge unit.

holy crap, how'd you get your hands on those?! amazing job! Now i have to copy:giggle:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.