Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey darith can u shoot me some web making help? :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've been still visiting the forums, just not posting... Sux man, someone broke into my car 2 weeks ago... The mofo tried to steal the car, but couldn't, so he decides to drill a screw in the ignition switch! wtf???? Cost me a nice $400.00 to fix it, and an extra $100(it was parked on my gf's driveway, and couldn't move it) to just get the car home when it happenned. Damn locksmiths!

Anyway, i have broken my weekly tradition of washing my car every week, cause that car just gets too much attention.... Right now, it looks so beat up, with all the bird crap, and snow marks all over it.... It makes me cry when i look at it now... :( Forgive me legend brothers.... theres also a nice BIG hole where the keyhole used to be... Damn those punks!!! :mad:

I wanted to put a damn message on the window of my car write, TOO BAD U SUCKERS CAN'T STEAL MY CAR(security on it is crazy, locksmith said if they wanted to steal it, they'll have to tow it)...

Thinking of getting all my keyholes shaved, theres no point, i have a new key, cause the whole ignition setup had to be replaced, so I have to carry two keys(one to open door and trunk, and the other to start the car)

Sorry for this long post, just had to let it out...

·
Registered
270 Posts
I hear you man !!! Sometimes, you just wish you could catch those [email protected]##$ in action and beat them into a pulp !!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Man I feel your pain, I had a car stolen from me before, I know the feeling. It make you want to shave the doors, and the windows if you could. Maybe one day they will find some kind of way for us to have a security system Like Bat Man's car, a striaght up shield that forms around our car...yeah right huh in 2080 A.D. oh well like they say if they want your car they will take it regardless, boy your fourtunate guy.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey Darith, how do u do your own pictures and designs on your page? i've got 1st page 2000 rather than frontpage, i've heard people say they like it better than front page, but i still don't know how to do my own stuff other than putting pictures up, changing the backgound color, moving pics around the page, making them smaller or bigger, what can u tell me?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts