Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
careful on them freeways...chp got new toys..."all white camaro's with corvette engines and upgraded suspension" says the news...they got newer police lights too...look like bike racks from a distance...just lettin you kno.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
LegendSpeed said:
careful on them freeways...chp got new toys..."all white camaro's with corvette engines and upgraded suspension" says the news...they got newer police lights too...look like bike racks from a distance...just lettin you kno.....
FYI... the Z28 has been using the Corvette powerplant for about 10 years now. Its just detuned slightly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
ooh yea, my dad was telling me about those. He saw one that pulled over a motorist on I-5. Those radar detectors can still detect the new Camaros........right?
 

·
88 sleeper
Joined
·
1,159 Posts
AcuraGuy said:
ooh yea, my dad was telling me about those. He saw one that pulled over a motorist on I-5. Those radar detectors can still detect the new Camaros........right?
yeah i saw one yesterday pulled over on the freeway until i realized that it was in fact chp..thank gawd he was writing someone else a ticket cuz i was doing a good 90.

what's funnie is that these cars are actually out there to target speeding truckers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
397 Posts
RICDOGG said:


what's funnie is that these cars are actually out there to target speeding truckers
Yeah and I think the news said they got about 74 of them usually on I-5. Keep a look out for "smokey" cause you still can't beat a radio or a copter!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top