Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i won an auction from ebay...it was a muffler and the guys SN was ketronsales. Anyone heard about that dude? well let's just say he is one of the most stupid f***** person in the world. How can you send my muffler to dale city, california if my address on paypal says WOODBRIDGE, VA...VA VA VA god damn not CA....i just start realizing there are more stupid people in this world than i thought:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how can i retrieve my muffler? will they ship it back to the original address? or will it be floating around california? oh yeah where will my hard earn money go to?

·
Registered
699 Posts
what up man, yeah that sucks...it should get sent from ca back to the sender and then he can send it to you this time in va...but where is dale city do you live? ive seen lots of legends around the area but ive never seen yours? later.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok ok....he said sorry and that he will ship my muffler tomorrow...it will probably take 1 to 2 days at most...i take everything back :p

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey acurate420, i live close to rt 234. yeah i've seen a lot of legends rolling around this area. Wonder if all of them are on this forum...but most of them are a bunch of old ladies :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
kETRONSALES

i got my muffler from them. It got to the pad pretty quick. Everytime I e-mailed him he e-mail right back. You gotta reconfirm sh*t if you win the bid. Sorry to hear man, good luck with that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts