Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not tee shirts about the Legend, but we need customized shirts for our KEY Club at school. I am in charge of the shirts. Could i just make a design on Photoshop and then take it to a shirt making place? What exactly would the shirt-making shops do?

Thanks for the replies..

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Most T-Shirt places want you to get the design first and then give it to them...Some have there own artists that you can get to design the shirts...For example, my mom is a graphic artist...She designs webpages( www.acura-legend.com :)) and also does T-shirt designs all the time for people and they come and pick the design up, then go and get there T's made....

She does great work...Send her an email if you would like, [email protected] She could get you a good price, and I will tell her to...Just tell her you are from the forums...

BTW, yes you could just make a shirt with Photoshop...Didn't mean for this reply to completely sound like a sales pitch:)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx matt for the reply. so does your mom make the designs? or does she put the designs on shirts?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.