Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
I haven't been posting for a while as I got keyed (Just after getting the coupe 'right', and was basically pretty pissed at the whole legend ownership thing. Ahh the bitterness!

Quotes to respray the coupe ranged from 1800-4000 AUD, ouch.

ANyhoo, about 4 hours of elbow grease and half a bottle of swirl-removing polish (a light cut) and the scratches are nearly all gone! This legend paint must be about an inch thick! I'll give it another go next time I wash the car, but I was stunned how easily I could remove the scratches without marking the paint.

ANyway, if you have nasty scratches, don't be afraid of rubbing hard with a light polish, you can do a lot to clean the paint up.

rich

·
Registered
602 Posts
Sounds sweet. You ever figure out who did it? I would be mega pissed. You just don't mess with a guys car. Especially one that he really cares about. Well glad you didn't have to shell out all that money. Wouldn't insurance cover some of the cost though? You could have taken the insurance money and just pocket it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.