Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when installing my foglights i found a black box under the steering wheel area its for the keyless entry is this sellable?? the car came with a remote but it never unlocked the car maybe it wasent programmed?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
get the dealer to program it, maybe it's just out of batts. yea that black box on the knee bolster is the Keyless unit --=Keith

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Roger said:
when installing my foglights i found a black box under the steering wheel area its for the keyless entry is this sellable?? the car came with a remote but it never unlocked the car maybe it wasent programmed?
Does the remote red LED on top work when you press the buttons? If not, it could simply be a dead remote control battery.

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the battery does work or the light goes on i mean but i dont really care about it working i had an aftermarket alarm installed i was just wondering if anyone wanted to buy this unit or if i could sell it on ebay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.