Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving home last night late and I pulled up next to a big ol v8 (its a holden, or australian GM knockoff, 5.8 litre coupe) anyway it's a beans wagon: Purple paintjob, drastically lowered, chrome 18's, air scoop on the bonnet, and massarve wing which looks like it came off a lancer (definately out of place on this try hard Mad max car).
Anyhow, I had the windows down and I suppose I didn't keep the smile off my face as I checked his tasteful mods (ha). So he revs and his mate gives me a foul look. I smile and wave at the lights as if to say . . . lets go!
I was a bit nervous about how I'd go, but could see his column shift so I knew I was up against another auto.
light goes green, I 3/4 floor the car in s3 nice wheel chirp then the roar as I hit 3000 rmp...

I smoked him! and then again at the next lights. I didn't fancy a ticket so I slowed down at about 80 ks both times, only to have this asshole catch up doing 100 or so and have to slam on the anchors at the next lights.
I got to a third set of lights and I wave at the red to invite this dude to race again. Both him and his surly mate decline to make eye contact, and turn off right . . . into an industrial estate???

methinks I shamed them in my japanese car!!!
Got home and sat for about 5 minutes listening to her tick away cooling down on a balmy summers night, god I love this car.

Richard

·
Registered
386 Posts
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just goes to show that with a little tweaking and alot of TLC a legend is nothing to sneeze at. Keep up the good work and GOD SPEED.:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts