Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Wow. If that were me though I'd turn my back and do a backflip into it then drive off. That'd be sweet.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
No reason to suspect that its real.

His contract would be null and void if he really did attempt it.
yep, exactly what i was gonna say. Literally took the words out of my mouth.

This wasnt a powerade commercial was it? :lol: Dont tell me yall think Lebron actually can make a full court jumper, or that Vick can throw a football up into to the stands. :lol:

Digital Manipulation. Either that, or he stood further behind it and it drove next to him. I dont doubt he could jump over it, just would be TOO dangerous for a multi million dollar player to attempt. imagine if he got a bad jump and broke both of his legs, and he could never play bball again?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
yep, exactly what i was gonna say. Literally took the words out of my mouth.

This wasnt a powerade commercial was it? :lol: Dont tell me yall think Lebron actually can make a full court jumper, or that Vick can throw a football up into to the stands. :lol:

Digital Manipulation. Either that, or he stood further behind it and it drove next to him. I dont doubt he could jump over it, just would be TOO dangerous for a multi million dollar player to attempt. imagine if he got a bad jump and broke both of his legs, and he could never play bball again?
End of thread/

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can find some athletic highschool ball player in every city in the states that can do that.Where i'm from i've seen guys leap over fences like hurdles when being chased by the police.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts