Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on Koni adjustable shocks and Ground Control springs. I have heard a few bad reports on the Ground Controls, but in checking around I have heard that might be related to instalation. I think these will be a good match. Let me know what you think!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have Koni/GC on my 93 coupe, and the ride feels great. I think it's almost exactly like stock. I did the whole install myself which took me quite some time, but I got it done. The instructions that came with the Koni's and GC's weren't that good at all, but I figured it out. I would recommend that over anything, since you have pretty much complete control as to how low your car sits. If you get Eibach or HR, then you're limited to that much drop, and some people say that one side sits higher than the other.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I hadn't heard about the one side being lower than the other. The main reason I wanted the Koni/GC was for all the control over ride hight and shock firmness.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
121 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on Koni adjustable shocks and Ground Control springs. I have heard a few bad reports on the Ground Controls, but in checking around I have heard that might be related to instalation. I think these will be a good match. Let me know what you think!
Later!
Lee
well i am goin to get konis in about a month but i have skunk 2 adjustable coil overs made for an intergra with the ride is not as smooth as stock but it is a lot better responsive then after market springs... but i think when i get the konis it would be a good match... but that is kinda what i like.....

thanks
richard

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
sleeprlegendcp said:
Thank you! I hadn't heard about the one side being lower than the other. The main reason I wanted the Koni/GC was for all the control over ride hight and shock firmness.
Later!
Lee
Dave is referring to the Eibachs uneven-edness

I think the GC/Koni's would be great

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.