Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up. I am new to this web site. My name is Carlos. I own a 92 Ac Legend LS. I just purchased some Koni adjustable struts and I am going to put them on today. I wanted to know if anyone has had any experiance with these struts. I also wanted to know what the best level was to set them to so that I would get a comfortable ride as well as good handeling. Thanks.

CET

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Set them about half way all around. Some use half way up front and full soft in rear.

That's the ***** about Koni's. To adjust them you have to remove and disassemble the spring/damper assembly.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice. I got the Koni's put on and I set the front struts to sport and the rear ones to mid. They feel great and cornering feels tighter. I am glad that I got them. Gives my baby an aggresive look. I will post some pics as soon as I get them. Thanks for the advice.

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
carlos_cet said:
Thanks for the advice. I got the Koni's put on and I set the front struts to sport and the rear ones to mid. They feel great and cornering feels tighter. I am glad that I got them. Gives my baby an aggresive look. I will post some pics as soon as I get them. Thanks for the advice.
So, Koni's only & OEM shocks. Cool, cant wait to see the pics

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I will have the pics. I am new to the game so I have one more question. As you know, I have OEM springs. How important is it for me to get performance springs? The reason that I am kind of holding off on getting springs is that I have a cyber body kit on my car and I drive on Boston streets. I don't know if you have ever driven on them but it is like driving through an obstacle course. I don't want to crack my kit and with the setup I have now, I am fine. Can I still get performance springs and have the same control on rebound and things like that? Will they help me? I hope that I am somewhat clear. Thanks.

CET

1 - 6 of 6 Posts