konis

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what the diffirent ?

G

·
The picture is of Koni Sports (yellow), but the description is of the right ones which are Koni Specials (red). Yellows are better, but they don't make them for our car :(. The Koni reds are unbelievable though performance wise :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey something kind of funny about that site
Our Price $135.00
Compared At $100.00
:confused: :confused: :confused:

it should say You Get RIPED OFF $45.00

and I still can't figure out how they came up with "You Save $45.00" :confused:

(I am going with there calculations = $45.00 ($135-$100=$35.00))

If you do get them ask them to sell it to you at the compared at price:D

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
some one sad the thay are a set of koni's for like 440 $ here on forum so set on this web page is for like 270 for the yellow so red one are more expensive ?

or thay are diffirent

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so where i can find the red one ?

·
Registered
327 Posts
DJPolak said:
some one sad the thay are a set of koni's for like 440 $ here on forum so set on this web page is for like 270 for the yellow so red one are more expensive ?

or thay are diffirent
NO,NO,NO

The $135.00 is FOR EACH STRUT.
Meaning
Right Front = $135.00
Left Front = $135.00
Right Rear = $135.00
Left Rear = $135.00
TOTAL = $540.00 + SHIPPING FOR ALL 4

I bought mine about 1 year ago in the group buy and I think we paid about $440+shipping(if memory serves me right), but they were suppost to go up to $480+shipping (that was May 1st 2001) from www.shox.com

So if you get them for $440 I would say take them as here in Canada I have hear that some people have been waiting 4 months for them and they still have not come in yet and they cost about $1000Canadian or about $620USD.
I was thinking of selling my car and one of my friends hear and offered me $390USD (plus cost to remove and install back factories $150CAD) for just my struts (only have about 200 miles), that's how bad it is down here.

I also think that there is NO YELLOW KONI Application for our cars. Koni's only make the red(orange) for our cars now, I think the picture was only for visual effect.

Good Luck

G

·
I just bought mine from Gil "LegendMS" a couple months ago and got them for like $430 shipped. He's probably still doing that same deal, give him an email and ask him what's up. He's a good guy and has came through for quite a few of us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts