Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow.. Early sunday morning like 3:30am i decided to take a two and a half hour(2/1/2) trip to philly to see one of my low bites (chicks):yes: . I walked up to the car and tried to plug in my navi, only to find out there is no power in my cigaret lighter. i decided to check to fuse which was the problem, but the fuse was sticking out, which seemed weird to me. anyways i replaced it with another. Anyways i got there like minutes to 6. I spent the whole day sunday with this chick and decided to leave monday morning, but for some reason this chicks mom dont like me.:wtf: . My other chick in NY didn't make it any better cause she was trying to find me and called the chick in philly asking if she saw me. Anyways after a little fight and her mom not wanting me to sleep the night i decided to leave:rolleyes:. Heading back up i noticed i had a little under half tank of gas but i'm not buying any untill i get to jersey. I took a wrong turn which only made matters worst. i had to try and keep the rpm under 2 while in the lower 5 gears to save gas. Anyways heading up to New York, every corner i took i could feel the car stutter, Damn!:hide: . With 20 more miles this is the Gas Gauge
Photobucket

Damn. I finally got to the gas station but only to find out that only 2 Pumps are working
Photobucket Photobucket
Seeing this the only thing i could think of is, am i in a parking lot or what? What if i have to push the coupe in front of all the people.:( . This slow ass fat dude isn't making it any better either. looking at the pump i'm wondering is the price jacked up because of the demand?
Photobucket, but no that wasn't the right price. This was Photobucket.
i alway thougth legends had a 12gallon tank.
With a full tank
Photobucket
and heading on the highway, could you believe a truck driver tried to block me from going infront of him? lol.. After down shifting into third and hearing the Greddy Exhaust Roar, there was only so much he could do :giggle:

Ok. So i'm now at the George Washington Bridge and 2 of the lanes say all others while all the others say EZ pass. So i go into the all others lane, but no one is at the window and the screen says low account call ez pass. I sat there for like a good minute and still nothing, so i did the only thing that was there to do. I drove off without paying:bigok: . Being nervous ass hell for some reason my radar detector would not stop going off
Photobucket Photobucket..
wow so now i'm nervous ass hell and wondering if the boys are following me:hide: So i finally got home and saying yes the drama is over. Wow No Dinner:flame:

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Low bites?? :rofl: I have never heard that before! Luv it! Maybe the one low bites mom had a feeling that you had more bites and decided she didn't like you.

Never-the-less, I have gone through a toll without paying. BUT. I called the state and told them that I was pushed off through the ezpass lane and couldn't help it and all's I had to do was mail in my $$ and they were cool, no ticket. So, just call with some bs story and they will think you are trying to be all honest and it will be all good. :yes:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Low bites?? :rofl: I have never heard that before! Luv it! Maybe the one low bites mom had a feeling that you had more bites and decided she didn't like you.

Never-the-less, I have gone through a toll without paying. BUT. I called the state and told them that I was pushed off through the ezpass lane and couldn't help it and all's I had to do was mail in my $$ and they were cool, no ticket. So, just call with some bs story and they will think you are trying to be all honest and it will be all good. :yes:
The crazy thing about this chicks mom is. The chick always told her mom we just friends and it was all good. But after she kept asking about the friendship we decided to tell her we going out cause we are so good for one onother:wtf: . then from there she started being a bitch, not wanting to leave me alone with her dauther in the house and all that.

sad part is the low bite (chick). She's 21 or 22 something like that and already has a kid. So i really dont know what she's afraid i'm gonna teach to her dauter. bitch done got all the experience in the world, if you know what i mean:thumbsup:

·
has left.
4,520 Posts
A
Have anyone ever gone thru the toll without paying?
if yes what happend?
A couple times...

If you have an EZ Pass or whatever, you should be fine: sometimes they just don't work so the state regularly provides EZ Pass with a list of plates that ran lights that day/week/month/however-often. EZ Pass is supposed to read through that list and be like "oh, that's my customer" and pay up for you... no penalties.

I had it fail for me once (I live in VA and at the time, I had an MD speedpass) so I got the ticket. I fought it a little and they agreed that they owed me but I spent months waiting for reimbursement because their system wasn't programmed to reimburse paid tickets... :wtf: Since I'd spent too much time fighting already, I gave up: the $25 ticket really wasn't worth it.

You'll be fine. It's not like they're gonna put out a warrant for your arrest or some junk for running a toll. If the state and tolls even set up well enough to notice and this isn't something you make a habit of, it'll be no big deal: small ticket at worst.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
ummm :wtf: are "low bites" like a bottom bitch or something?? :confused:

secondly, it's a CRIME punishable by jail and/or points on your license PLUS a huge fine to run thru the ez pass lane w/o paying....you were VERY stupid for doing that....don't you realize they have cameras in that lane? The camera caught your license and prepare for a court summons to come in the mail shortly....won't be surprised if they suspend your license....assuming the plates are even registered to you...

·
Just Another Guy
555 Posts
Years back I was late for a physics test as I was heading to Eckerd college over the Sunshine skyway. I usually don't check to see if I have money for the toll until a minute before arriving. I never went through the EZpass and I only had like 30 cents in the car. So I picked a lane that didn't have a draw post, and just floored it through the toll.

Probably the stupidest thing I could have done for a dollar. Fortunately, the day was really foggy, all over the entire bridge. I saw a couple of officers(I think) looking for me. I ducked in between some Semi's, and drove the rest of the way to me exit.

I can still remember the person in the booth looking out the window as I floored it past the toll going 50+. Don't think he/she was able to read my plates, cause I never heard anything.....d'oh.

-Ed

·
has left.
4,520 Posts

secondly, it's a CRIME punishable by jail and/or points on your license PLUS a huge fine to run thru the ez pass lane w/o paying....you were VERY stupid for doing that....don't you realize they have cameras in that lane? The camera caught your license and prepare for a court summons to come in the mail shortly....won't be surprised if they suspend your license....assuming the plates are even registered to you...
Oh... I read what he said more carefully now...

It's still no big deal. Come to think of it, I did that once (wound up in a toll booth with no attendant... wasn't sure if I accidentally drove into a closed booth or what) and didn't have any change... so I left.

If you get a court summons, just go to court and explain it was accident that you wound up in a lane with no booth, you didn't want to backup on the highway because it felt unsafe, and you didn't know what to do so you left... If you don't make a habit of running tolls, none of this gloom and doom business is gonna happen. My bet is the summons will be accompanied by an envilope into which you can drop $20-50 and get on with life... that also isn't a bad solution. Sounds like NY can use the $$ in the road maintenance budget anyway!

·
I luv ur girl...
452 Posts
Legend tank def way more than 12 gallons...at least the sedan tank is. I know that it's at least 17 gallons from personal trial, the manual says its an estimated 18 gallons.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
The crazy thing about this chicks mom is. The chick always told her mom we just friends and it was all good. But after she kept asking about the friendship we decided to tell her we going out cause we are so good for one onother:wtf: . then from there she started being a bitch, not wanting to leave me alone with her dauther in the house and all that.

sad part is the low bite (chick). She's 21 or 22 something like that and already has a kid. So i really dont know what she's afraid i'm gonna teach to her dauter. bitch done got all the experience in the world, if you know what i mean:thumbsup:
That would be because her daughter is 21 or 22, wait. Are you bangin this chick and you don't know how old she is? Naughty Naughty. Anyways, her daughter is grown, with a kid, living at home and she probably does not want you knocking her up because she doesn't need another rugrat in the house. That is her issue.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Low bites are girls that you have under the wifey. Girls that could become wifey if they play there card rigth:yes:

No i dont think i did anything stupid cause no one was there and i did wait for a good minute. Plus it was a all others lane, whatever that means. I even had the money out and all, i even showed it to the cameras.:p

That would be because her daughter is 21 or 22, wait. Are you bangin this chick and you don't know how old she is? Naughty Naughty. Anyways, her daughter is grown, with a kid, living at home and she probably does not want you knocking her up because she doesn't need another rugrat in the house. That is her issue.
Man i dont be remembering birthdays and shi*. F it i can hardly remember their names..:lol:
She's 22, and her and her mom both bought a house in Reading Pennsylvania. She told me no more babies and all, but thats her dauthers decision. if its not me its some other dude.
That lady is just a b*tch, i dont see why i'm leaving from NY driving like 150miles and that doesn't tell her something. Guys i know would never even go 20miles away, and if they do? they gotta get that gas money back + lunch and toll

·
Registered
10 Posts
You're fine with regard to EZpass. It said low balance call EZpass not ''toll unpaid''. I've experienced both. EZpass just wants you to call them b/c prob your auto replensishment didn't work. i.e. credit card expiration date passed.. And even if you get a fine in the mail it will be from EZpass not a police dept. You then call EZpass and give them your tag number.. they see you have an account and then only charge you the amount for the toll and not the $25 fine.

And yes, about 18 gallons for the tank.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well. i got the 2 letters from ezpass. total $66. just paid it online... only to find out that my babymother who has an ezpass has a couple fines as well. like $160. After calling her at work and telling her about it she say's. "OH AND I WAS WONDERING WHY NO MONEY WAS COMING OUT THE EZPASS ACCOUNT" the sad part is that she was driving my other car, which means these tickets are in my name...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.