Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LEGENDARY MEMBER
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I finally installed all my coilovers today. The came out nice but the driverside rear needs to be raised a little. I also had my eyelids painted professionally which came out great. I'm still not done fine tuning the shocks, I set all the springs so that they're fully extended but not loose is that "full soft?"

My car hasn't been washed since last year so it's dusty here are some pics, tell me what you think.

·
LEGENDARY MEMBER
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me be the first to say- DAYUM that looks HOT! Perfect stance w/ those wheels.

Let me also be the first to ask- So how does it ride? :p
Thanks, didn't get to drive it much tonight and still needs tuning but seems like handling is a hell of a lot better now. Is far as bumpiness, it doesn't bother me because this is my sunday car.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Your ride is so clean and beautiful :thumbsup:

·
LEGENDARY MEMBER
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks people, I will finish the adjustments hopefully tomorrow and will probably have to lower the front more becuase right now it's set to full soft and once I put more load on there it will raise it a little.

I was thinking about entering in a local car show this summer, we'll see...

I'd say just drop the front a tiny bit and leave the rears as is.

Looks amazing either way, straighten up that remus;)
Yeah that bitchin remus I can't seem to get right ever since I installed the Stromung B Pipe. I really need to get it on a lift and have someone hold it level while i tighten it down. Any other ideas are welcome. I can't stand when it's just so close but not perfect.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.