Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my son to Las Vegas to play in a paint ball tournament this past weekend. His team ended up placing 6th out of 61. Not too bad.
I checked my gas mileage coming home and I got 34.4 MPG!
271 miles 7.87 gallons = 34.4 I was surprised I had to check it again.
The only thing I've changed on the car was my new Stromung Exhaust... it must of made a difference.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Wow, I wish I had that kind of gas mileage. Oh, 6sp will help you a lot with such great gas mileage as well. Btw, very nice pics, can we see some more picture? Thanks.

Note: did you cross Texas border?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great pics Penny! Looks like you had a fun trip. Let me know next time you're heading up that way and we'll rendezvous for a cruise down the Strip! The GS is looking better than ever.
Thanks Tyson, I thought about calling you but I thought it might be too far for you. Yeah I know, what was I thinking!? Catch ya next time!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
68mph?!? now I see how you got the 34mpg :D ...I've heard about that tournament, was it the NPPL s7? 6'th place isn't bad at all, tell him I said congratulations, cool pics btw :)

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
Damn I was in Vegas last weekend too!! I knew I should have said something hahaha...but I was strictly there on business and really didnt have much downtime....

Thats pretty good mileage too! I had a Hyundai Sonata rental and 75 the whole way home on cruise control = 330 miles using about 7.5 gallons :D

·
Registered
904 Posts
Perhaps your tank didn't fill all the way.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.