Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the designs are frozen. the headlight will be marks. tha taillights will be just a border aroung the tails.
Danny,
we need the payment info. can you post the final list so people know if they're on the list or not. let's get this goin.
thanx.

-j

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Where's the pics for the tails???

Ok, since I know what I'm getting for the eyelids, where's the pics of this "custom taillight covers" people who are interested are getting for an additional $30.00?????

I'd like to see what they will look like before I buy. Anyone have pics they can post since I never saw a poll going around for the taillight covers....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is this for the Coupe only??

Is this for the coupe only??

Sorry guys missed alot of the posts, please let me know.
How much??

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I think that if this company can produce Mark's eyelids for the Sedan's properly with the proper fitment, it would look very nice on the sedans. The only real difference between the sedan and coupe headlights is the size of the corners, the main headlight housing is the same. I think that we should just stick to Mark's design for both the coupe and sedans because IMO, Sammy's arn't as appealing...

SaGe69

·
Registered
449 Posts
the coupe's headlights are smaller in height that's why Mark's eyelids looks good on it because it doesn't cover too much of the housing. Now the sedan headlights are taller in height if we had mark's eyelids on the sedan u probably can't even see the eyelids there. I would like the eyelids to cover to at least the first line that run across the housing if you look at it up close you'll see those couple of lines that i'm talking about.

·
2,873 Posts
Can they at least produce a prototype? As in a actual tangible product based on either Marks or Sammy's design?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if we're going to have separate ones, why don't we have each person just choose what they want? i thought they could only make one design. if dats the case let's just do that so there's no need for everyone to agree on a design.
btw, here's the link for the taillights. remember, this is just the concept for them to make it from. i basically went for a "border" look. it'll be the same for sedans . only difference is the cover will go around the corner like the taillights do.
http://bxlegend.topcities.com/images/tails.jpg]taillights

just copy and paste the link cause i don't know why the link changes if you make it a hypertext.

·
has left the building
7,205 Posts
This is ridiculous....

I'm for Mark's design and I think the people have spoken loud and clear (18-3 for Mark on the poll) on this issue. If somebody wants something different, let them deal with the manufacturer on their own---that's why it's called a GROUP buy!!! Also, I hope somebody (Danny?) has taken measurements of both the sedan and coupe headlight/corner assemblies because although the headlights are the same, the corners are different.

This has been dragging on WAY too long. If we can't come to some consensus with some definitive answers by the end of this week, f*&K it. Later---

·
Registered
282 Posts
yea

lets get the list up for the eyelids...i think that if the sedan head lights really ARE taller than the coupes then it makes logical sense to have a slightly different eyelid for the sedan. so lets roll out two designs for the headlights (sedan and coupe) and two designs for tails (sedans and coupe) i dont think it should cost extra since they are pretty much simple variations of each other. btw, aiznpride where's the info for tails? im anxious about those especially =)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Why don't we let the coupe people deside for themself on what they want and let the sedan people decide on what they want. As far as eac person having their own design that sounds fine. But then you'll be waiting for months before you get yours since each tampletes will have to be different. If you sit the coupe and the sedan side by side you'll understand why I say the mark's eyelids wouldn't look right on the sedan. As far as measuring it Arthur will have both a coupe and a sedan available for test. He will make 2 pairs then put it on a coupe and a sedan then he'll take pictures of it tos end it to me then I'll post it.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok let's do it.
mark's for the coupe and sammy's for the sedan. let's send him some money so he can start. did you send him the pics of both eyelids and tail light?
we still don't have the paypal info.
let's say voting is over and get this going. i think some of the people are tired of talking and are anxious to go.

-j

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I'm in for the ones like Mark's. Like it's been said before there has got to be a way to modifiy the ones for the coupes to work on a Legend. All they have to do is make it alittle bigger from what I understand.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts