Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok you guys I think I've read just about every post dealing with suspension shock/spring. But still...........

Just to set the record straight with me for I'm trying to see what would be better for my car set up. I really need your thoughts.

I have 225/40/18 with 42 offset

which would best suit my needs with my wheel set up? eibach/konis or h&r/konis

eibach/konis will = what for me (mild and soft?)

h&r/konis will = what for me (low and stiff?)

Heres what I want:

Height: front about one to two fingers / rear about two fingers

Ride: closes to factory of course (I'm realistic though)

Please include perch settings that would be best for my description. And I'll be done with this.

Thank you in advance...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well since no one else will respond. Reno go with Eibach/konis front on lowest perch rear mid perch and you should be happy with that, your car will not be slammed but it will give the look I think you want, the back will be somewhat higher but when people get in it will level out.

Thats just my opinion.

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
I have just that set-up on my GS. Here's what I've found about the stance. With an empty trunk, the car would have a "raked" look. That was the case with my car until I had my amps and subs installed. Now, it seems pretty much even (and maybe even a little low in the back - not by much though; maybe about a 1/2 finger gap difference).

If you are expecting trunk weight, you might want to take that into consideration.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Just out of curiousity, do you have a pic of the car Reno? Kinda hard to tell sight unseen.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx people that helps, and no, no pictures yet I'm working on it.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
a system will definately lower the back. i have koni on lowest purch up front with suspension tech. springs. i can barely fit a finger inbetween the tire and fender now its just like i wanted. the back is even with that to and i love it. just had to get a high offset and get lucky because i dont have any scrubbing somehow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts