Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still rolling on stockies, but I took the opportunity of the decent lighting to shoot these two pix. I'm loving the Tein Basics and the drop height on the plush sidewalls right now. :)

Gotta get new tires for the Volks.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alperovich said:
sweet drop, gotta lose the hubcaps.... love a dropped car though....
okay technically they aren't hubcaps =P but thanks for the complement. The car looks pretty good, especially that unique color!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice tail lights ...

I forgot you were the one that put in the newer style tail lights - nice. BTW, those 16's really show off your Shoptech brakes :mhihi: What happened to the Volks?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was too lazy to do something about the front camber. -3.5 deg of front camber wears tires out quick! I think I only got 35k miles on them-and thats including flipping the tires.

I am going to probably cut and adjust and weld my upper control arms so that they correct the camber before I put the Volks back on with new tires.

·
Registered
160 Posts
3g Legend said:
3.5 deg of front camber wears tires out quick! I think I only got 35k miles on them-and thats including flipping the tires.
i feel you on this one buddy. i thought the airrunner airbag kit would help me with my tire issues , but then realized how many tires i could buy for $4500. but anyway nice stance on the ride , and a really nice job on the tailights.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
brian pumper said:
whats with everybody wanting to drop their cars. i dont get it. i'm not feelin that idea 2 much, but maybe its just me.
hahaha, yeah it doesn't make sense if you belong to the actual demographic of this car which is roughly men in their late 40s on up. I doubt they'd want to drive around in a lowered luxury sedan, but younger and younger people are picking up used RLengends so these are the people lowering them...maybe?

·
Metro Legends Baby!!!
639 Posts
Nice man I love that ride hight looks really good now maybe get some rims are complete the look maybe? Looks great right now very aggressive and raw

·
Registered
290 Posts
3g Legend said:
hahaha, yeah it doesn't make sense if you belong to the actual demographic of this car which is roughly men in their late 40s on up. I doubt they'd want to drive around in a lowered luxury sedan, but younger and younger people are picking up used RLengends so these are the people lowering them...maybe?
nah cuz im 21, so that aint it,it just doesn't do nething 4 me

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Okay so your 21 and you're just not into modifying cars. Fine who cares, we dont. The "whats the deal" comment should be shoved right back down your throat (to put it bluntly but not trying to be an asshole) because these are the kind of things people talk about on these forums...modifying the car, trouble shooting, opinions, experiences.

"Whats the deal?" why I oughta :nutkick: Sounds like your just feeling a little jealous because people are doing something to the RL that your opinion doesnt agree with and you don't like how its different from you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts