Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
You can try Lexol. I tried it and it was pretty good. I think some people also use armor all and Zymol but i've only tried the Lexol.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Lexol is probably the most popular, that's what I use. I think Meguires also has a leather cleaner conditioner all in one. Lexol is a 2 step process, while the Meguires is one. I haven't used the Meguires but most of their other upper end products seem to be pretty good. I use Meguires vinyl cleaner for the other parts of the interior and it's been the best product I've found so far.

·
Registered
541 Posts
i use Armor All and it works fine. Smells like lotion too and gets rid of dark stains "okay".

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I use Meguiars. It is a one step process with a cleaner and conditioner. It works well and leaves a nice scent afterward.

I am also going to try Lexol. Like previously stated, it is a two step process. First you clean it and then you condition it. It is a pretty popular brand and gets nothing but good reviews.

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
DON"T use armor all or formula 2001. Anything with silicon in it will harden your leather over time. I'm speaking from experience. Bad exerpence on my old G1. Lexol is your best option to clean the leather. Follow it up with some eagle 1 pre-cleaner then with the eagle 1 leather conditioner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts